Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nana and Bugga's Visit

 My parents came to visit for a few days.  Cordon was stoked to see Nana again.  He hasn't seen my dad in almost 2 years but he warmed up to him immediately. By the second day of the visit Cordon and Bugga even had little inside jokes.  Every time my parents went to their hotel at night he would cry and ask for Nana and Bugga until they came back the next morning.

Looking good Bugga.

 Watching a Dora story on the projector

My dad is just a little to big for the tunnel

We went to the annual Farm Show.  Its basically 1 million square feet of State Fare type stuff with the best food imaginable.  The shuttle from the parking lot to the building was a school bus.  Cordons latest obsession is school buses so to actually ride one was like winning the lottery. Although my mom is looking pretty stoked to be on the bus also.

Cordon wasn't to sure about the clowns







 The Farm Show wouldn't be complete without a sculpture made of 1000 lbs of butter


 Eliza was just happy to be along for the ride


 We also did the obligatory tour at Hershey's Chocolate World.  I think I about have it memorized

 Cordon learning how to be a factory worker

 5 lbs of chocolate. I feel fat just looking at it

2 comments:

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Looks like a party! I want your parents to come and visit me too!
I hope you're having a blast with your new little bundle! So happy for you!

Thayerclan said...

So fun to have your parents visit!
Could Eliza be any cuter? What a doll :)
I want chocolate.