Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Monkey Joes

 For playgroup this week we went to Monkey Joe's.  It's one of those places with a bunch of inflatable jungle gyms.  Cordon was in heaven.  He could jump and run to his hearts content. I loved it because they have great security measures in place, it's clean, they have tons of employees walking around making sure the kids are ok and a great place for parents to sit and see most of the jungle gyms.  Also, it was so cheap that I think we will be going back frequently until spring comes back. 

 Look how steep those stairs are.  But he climbed up the 20+feet with no problem. Although I knew it was time to go when I started to see his little arms shake when he was trying to climb up for the billionth time


They had 2 little bounce houses just for toddlers.  Ironically he needed help climbing in and out of them but he could climb up the biggest slide by himself. 

3 comments:

Thayerclan said...

We just discovered a bounce house place here too! The kids take the best naps afterwards :)
I wish Owen could climb up those steep parts. I have to carry him up (all 37 pounds). Exausting.

Jason and Jennifer said...

That place looks way fun! I just know my little ones would have a blast. I've been thinking a lot about you lately. I'm glad things are going so well for you guys. We should catch up soon.

Roseanne said...

I LOVE the pic of your kids by the tree with your dog! So cute! Eliza is a doll!