Friday, November 6, 2009

Bonk

Cordon is finally walking. He first started to try around 10 months but was in no rush to progress. Then last Monday I guess he decided that crawling was sooo last season and has been walking ever since. Chris and I were talking about how lucky we got by avoiding any big injuries while Cordon was learning to walk. Of course it was only a matter of time till the jinx from that conversation caught up with Cordon. Yesterday I walked in a room just in time to see his forehead attack the corner of the wall. Poor guy was not to happy about that. He wouldn't let me put anything cold on it so he got a pretty good goose egg and has a nice bruise today. Fortunately, a cookie and watching Go Diego Go made it all better.

3 comments:

my name is becky kelly said...

that's a good bonk.

John and Linda said...

I know that hurt! For both of you. :o}

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Love the shiner! Can totally relate. I used to be afraid my doctor would think our kids were getting abused...luckily, he told me he could tell a good toddler bump from those other bad news ones!