Monday, June 1, 2009

Yard Sale Time

I have become a yard sale fanatic. People out here only have 1 or 2 children then have a yard sale to get rid of all their baby stuff that is hardly used. Every Friday and Saturday morning I drive around town and hit up all the yard sales I can find. Usually I get clothes, bottles, toys, and other small things but I have gotten a couple of great finds.




I got this baby pool for $3. It was still sealed in the box. However, I have come to realization that Cordon is not a big fan of water. He freaks out if any water gets his face, which is hysterical to watch especially when he is trying to splash. He played for about 5 minutes then kept trying to escape. Notice the tongue hanging out for concentration.



I paid $1 for this chair. When I stuck him in it the first time he got all cozy then didn't move for 20 min. He just sat there watching everything around him. All he needs now is a remote in his hand.

4 comments:

heather telford photography said...

Oh my that chair is darling!! I need to get one for Dylan he looks like a little adult!! SO CUTE!

Shay said...

Well hello Chris Jr in the chair.

Katy Truman said...

Thats awesome you got that pool for a dollar!!

Roseanne said...

He's so cute in that little chair with his sweet little grin :) What a doll! Garage sales are the way to go, when you're not in Utah. Those are some mighty fine steals you found!