Saturday, August 9, 2008

This last week Chris' parents, John and Mary, came to visit. One of the days they were here we went to Spring Mill. It's a beautiful state park with a little pioneer village. I think Mary is the only one who got anything educational out of it. Chris and John spent their time looking for the best angles to take pictures and I spent all my time trying to find a place to sit in the shade.



The mill



I thought these little Mennonites girls were so cute. They spent hours running up and down the river like it was the greatest thing they have ever seen.








Mary took over walking Bud for us while she was here. It was nice to have a break for a few days. I have no idea what they did on their walks but Bud would come back and lay on the floor and not move for about 20 min. You know you have an out of shape dog when he can't keep up with the Sr. citizen.


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love your dog, it's so pretty!!! I can't believe you only have 16 more days to go, I bet you can't wait! Oh and those pictures that your husband took are amazing! good luck with the delivery :)

Lisa/Scott said...

Cute! I agree, the little Mennonite girls are adorable. How are you feeling? I hate this part of the pregnancy cause I just want to see my baby!

jimnalli said...

more good pictures by Chris