Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Weekend

We decided to go camping for the long weekend. It was sort of a last minute decision and Hoosier National Forrest is only 40 min away, so we did the lazy mans way of packing. We threw in the full box of camping gear and tossed everything else around it, including the dog. We ended up only staying one night because rain was coming but the 2 days we were there we had perfect weather and alot of fun. Bud seemed to enjoy himself also, although I think he attracted every tick in the forest and we had to spend 10 min prying them off him. I have never had to deal with ticks until we moved here and they are disgusting.


How much gear does it take for a 1 night camping trip?

I love Buds little bull legs. He got very territorial and barked at any dog that went by


Lets see, pregnant lady with the backpack and dog.... whats wrong here?

8 comments:

marva said...

I lovvve the pictures. It is so cool seeing your tummy all poked out. Even Ed liked the picture of your tummy. I'm soooo Happy for you guys. Love you both!!

Marva

Lisa/Scott said...

Live it up before you hit 8 months or so...live it up. I went to vegas twice when I was pregnant with Crystal. The first time at 6 months and the second time at 7 months. After 8 months I get to big to move and too tired to go out much. You're tummy is so darn cute! I miss having a little tummy. I look like I swallowed a beach ball right now.

Unknown said...

Sweet dog. Sweet baby belly. Are you guys coming West any time soon?

heather telford photography said...

your the cutest pregnant mama!!

The Lowder Family said...

Wow, It is amazing who you run into when you start surfing blogs! Its Kara, from high school. Oh yes the high school we were in 9 years ago....where did tome go! Where are you living now?

Tiffany said...

Hey girl!!! I'm so glad you found me! You look great and seem happy! I bet you guys are so excited to have a little baby! Send me your email and I'll write you to catch you up on our life... Love ya, Tiff

Ryan and Hailee said...

how fun! and cute dog, he would have had a blast at the reunion.

Dusty and Catelyn Davis said...

How exciting!!! I think Chris should be in some of these pics not all about you though. You're looking great though and Bud is very cute.