Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Bump

I'm just about 6 months along and this is my first picture of the baby bump. Pretty pathetic. I meant to take one every month but sort of forgot to. So far so good. Baby boy is doing very well. I'm not doing to bad although I have blacked out a few times. The last time was in the middle of a training session at work... oops. I felt pretty embarrassed when they had to stop the training so people could run and get me some water. Baby is getting more and more wiggly. His kicks are strong enough to move my belly which never ceases to make me laugh. After weeks of trying, Chris finally got to feel the baby kick. Baby boy is apparently stubborn because he would stop moving the second Chris put his hand on my belly. Although I feel HUGE at this point, seeing this pictures makes me realize I still have alot of growing to do *sigh*

9 comments:

heather telford photography said...

You look so cute Jannie!! I cant wait for you to experience this!! Its SO much fun once they come out!!

The Myers said...

Congratulations, Jannie! You look so cute. I can't wait to see you with a BIGGER baby belly. I love it. Carrie

Tiffney said...

YAHOO!!! You're adorable! You look fantastic!

Lisa/Scott said...

You look good. Sorry about the blackouts. I get dizzy if I don't drink enough water or need to eat...are you bringing snacks to work? If you feel huge now all I have to say is HA! Even the second time around I thought I felt huge at six or seven months, but just wait...after the eighth month you'll feel like your skin can't possibly stretch out even further and yet somehow it still does.

Leah said...

Jannie, you look great! Our kids were equally as stubborn when Rand would try to feel them kicking. I think they somehow recognize that big, heavy hand as a foreigner:) Do you guys have any names yet? I'm guessing you have already nixed Eddy, Michael & Jordan off the list!

Ryan and Hailee said...

You look so great!! Only 4 more months :)

Lisa/Scott said...

Tag. (Look at my blog) if you've already done it or don't wanna do it that's okay.

McGuire's said...

i'm so happy to see you with a little belly! You look great!

Lisa said...

You look so cute pregnant! It is fun seeing you with a belly!