Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sighhhhhh


A couple weeks ago I was having one of those "I woke up on the wrong side of the bed" days.  I tried my best, but eventually I needed a quick break from reality.  Eliza was napping so I put Cordon in front of the TV and headed off to the garage to work on my latest project.  10 min later I walked back into the house and saw the bedroom door shut (uh oh).  I opened it and saw this......


I laughed pretty hard because I could not believe my sweet little mellow boy would make such a huge mess.  He's never done anything even close to this.  Just in case your wondering, Destin is nearly impossible to get out of carpets.  I'm still trying to get it out. Look at the look on Cordons face.  It had gotten in his mouth and he was freaking out over the bad taste.

The next day, while I was once again attempting to scrub the carpet, Cordon walked into the room and we had this following conversation,

Cordon: mom whats in my nose
me: I dont' know, you tell me
Cordon: a raisin
me: *attempting to stay calm* how did it get there
Cordon: I put it there, and it hurts

Fortunately it was easy to get out with tweezers, but I made a big dramatic deal out of the situation to try and discourage any future attempts to cram objects up there. 

No comments: