Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oh, Hello Toddler!

I have decided that on Cordons birthday a little voice popped into his head and said "You are now a toddler and should act as such!" His energy and curiosity have skyrocketed. He never stops moving, which has made church very interesting. Changing his diaper has become an Olympic sport. I can now put a diaper on backwards and with one hand (although not very well) We have had several people comment about how active he is but I knew it was bad when his new pediatrician and the nurse said they were shocked at how busy he is.

Meal time has become a fun game for both baby and dog.


I am still baffled that he not only got the shampoo bottle off the counter but somehow untwisted the lid. Of course it was a brand new bottle. That bathroom floor has never been cleaner.


It's hard to get frustrated when that big cheeser boy looks up at you like that.


This was how he entertained himself while I was in the shower.

6 comments:

The Donnells said...

There is nothing more frustrating and entertaining than a curious toddler. My daily mantra is "curiosity is a sign of intelligence" just to remind myself that she doesnt do it just to keep me busy. Or maybe she does...

Shay said...

You brought it on yourself calling him a toddler.

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

he is getting so big. Such a flippen cutie

Michelle said...

I think every mom of a toddler has very similar pictures. And at church, I keep thinking, "only 3 months till nursery..." (but then, sad for us, we do it again).

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

I've got one of those too! Church is crazy, grocery store is now nonexistent for my little boy. People tell me how crazy he can be at church...hey, at least he's a boy and not comotose...he sure helps us tell funny stories!

Richins Family said...

What a cute little guy! He and Austin would be great friends! Austin also loves the toliet paper!