Friday, February 15, 2008

BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

The only thing people talked about at work on Monday was the ice storm that was suppose to hit us at midnight. I kept thinking that getting some slushy ice would be no big deal... I grew up in Utah.... I've seen my share of winter weather. Oh boy was I wrong. The next morning when I got up I saw that the ice storm had definalty come threw and it left about 1/4" sheet of solid ice on everthing. It was pretty crazy to walk on top of my grass and not sink into it.














3 comments:

Leah said...

Ew, we used to get ice storms like this in Maryland. I can remember my sister and I ice skating in our front yard one year. Be careful on the roads, that's the worst.

Leah said...

Jannie,
I tagged you on our blog, check it out to see what you have to do.

Lisa/Scott said...

The only thing I hate more than a snowy day in the dead of winter is an icy one. I hate the cold.