Sunday, October 21, 2007

Valuable Life Lessons

During my 26 years I have learned many things in my life that I would like to share with you....





I've learned how to properly apply makeup




I've learned how to sew boxer shorts



I've learned from my brother how to creatively change a diaper



Being married to Chris, I've learned to fully embrace Van Halen



But this weekend I've learned that you should never wear flip flops while mowing your lawn, especially after a weeks worth of thunderstorms




The grass was so wet, it took me twice as long to mow because the blades kept jamming.














4 comments:

Thayerclan said...

wow! I bet that stained your feet for a few days. look at you all grown up mowing your own lawn with your own lawnmower....I don't think I even know how to mow a lawn.... :)

Thayerclan said...

oh and by the way I think you should go into fashion design, your makeup and sewing skills are impeccable....:)

Lisa/Scott said...

yuck. hey at least they only turned green and didn't get caught under the lawnmower. I'm too afraid to mow the lawn without big strong shoes cause the blade scares me...even though you'd almost have to try to get your foot caught in there, but you never know. I'm retarded enough that it just might happen.

heather telford photography said...

the funny thing is you can fit into those boxers!!! LOL!!