Monday, September 10, 2007

From Russia With Love

Hi everyone. We are starting our third and final week in Russia. It has been alot of fun so far. We spent the first 5 days waiting for our luggage to be found. When it finally arrived we were very glad to get clean clothes. We then spent the next 7 days in St. Petersburg enoying the "Venice of the North." We are now back in Moscow and still have alot to see. So far we've seen the Hermitage, the Kremlin, many churches, millions of mullets and one pickpocket. The best part is that we have yet to eat at a Russian resturant but we have eaten at McDonalds, KFC and Subway. Just like the communists of yore. Chris has decided that he is now a photographer so be prepared to see lots of pictures when we get back.

2 comments:

heather telford photography said...

Welcome home!!! I cant wait to hear all about it!! I just got your message so Ill call ya tomorra when its not so late.. Thanks..

Lisa/Scott said...

Jannie!!! This is Lisa deHoyos Itri. I was surfing through friends blogs and friends of friends blogs to see if I ran into anyone I knew, and LO and BEHOLD I find my long lost friend Jan! Holy Crap! I'm adding you on my Link list, (hope that's cool with you) Click on the "ScottnLisa" to see my blog...I have a husband and kid and everything. I'm so glad I found you!