Thursday, September 20, 2007

Back From Russia

Well our 21 day adventure is over. We really had a lot of fun but we also had some really bad luck. Chris sent his cell phone through the washing machine the night before we left. The airport lost our luggage going there and here. We had problems registering our visas and we didn't get them until 14 days into our trip (you are suppose to have them in 72 hours). It was sunny the week before we got there and the week after but while we were there is was rainy and about 50 degrees. The Bolshoy, Lenin's Tomb, and St. Basil's Church were closed. While we were gone our fish committed suicide by jumping out of his bowl. Other then all that (plus some other things) we really had fun, you can tell by these enthusiastic pictures Chris took of me. Chris took over 500 pictures so as I sort through them I will add some more.



2 comments:

jimnalli said...

I am sorry about your fish. I want to see the pictures of your trip. Happy Birthday Chris!

Lisa/Scott said...

Haha! Maybe the fish were trying to escape from the bowl without realizing there was no water on the other side...they saw you were gone so they said "NOW's our chance!" So sad. Why did you choose to go to Russia? What's the history behind that? Looks like you had fun except for the traveling blunders. Let me know a little about how life took you to indiana and what you've been up to, and I'll write you back and tell you a quick recap on my life the last 5 years or so. My email is: kickin_babe@yahoo.com