Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

For the last four years, Chris has asked me what I want for Mother's Day and every year I say the same thing; the afternoon off.  So far it has yet to happen.  Something crazy always happens that requires my attention. Here are the highlights of this year.

  • I was forced given the privilege of speaking in church that day
  • Cordon threw a world class temper tantrum, that involved screaming, throwing things and hitting. 
  • Cordon decided to see what would happen when you throw a raw egg on the floor. 
  • and the best was when I finally fell asleep for a quick nap, Chris came flying into the room and yelled "you have to call poison control." Eliza had broken the child lock off the cupboard under the sink and took a bite out of one of those dishwasher soap pouch's. She is fine

Chris' parents were able to be here for Mother's Day and of course that is always a plus to have them around.  It was rainy and muggy the whole time so we didn't get to do much exploring but the kids did get to enjoy spending lots of time with grandpa and grandma. 



1 comment:

Lisa/Scott said...

Hahahahaha! I love reading your blog.