Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Utah Week 1

Chris' parents celebrated their 50th wedding annivesary earlier this month. So the kids and I flew out early to spend time with my family.  Chris flew out a week later and spent a few days with my family then we all drove up to Provo for the big celebration. The kids did really well on the flight out.  They had a few melt downs as the day went on but eventually they both fell asleep and all was well.
Cordon slept like this for about 30 min.  How is that comfortable?

We did lots of swimming in my parents pool.  The little kiddie section is the best

Splash pad with cousin Warner
 My dad catches and kills the baths that roost under his porch because they make a huge mess and destroy things.  One night he left one out for the grand kids to 'discover' the next morning.  They were a little to fascinated by it. 

Posing with cousin Sydnie.  She calls this the 'Ariel Rock' and she loves to pose as Ariel

One day we headed over to my grandparents ranch.  If you know me then you know how much I love that place.  It's my own paradise.  Cordon had a blast there and did not want to leave.  We took the Rhinos down the canyon and Cordon giggled the whole time. Especially when he went through the water
He was stoked to be a 'Cowboy'

Playing in the mud. Somehow we managed to only get our legs muddy



 
my brother, Jason, is the craigslist king.  He finds the best toys for dirt cheap.  His latest was a 'back flip' thingy.  I have no idea what it was called but it helps you learn how to do flips.  He had just gotten it and never tried it and somehow I was the guine pig.  It was so fun. 

 
My brothers swing in his living room.  Eliza's kicked her legs like this the whole time she was in it.  I was cracking up.

 
Cordon cruising with Bugga (my dad) on Jason's segway

 
Attempting to ride the bull.  That is harder then it looks.  I had an awesome bruise the next day where I hit the horn as I flew over it's head

1 comment:

Thayerclan said...

um your family has too many fun toys!