Thursday, July 2, 2009

I May Already Be A Winner

I fully understand that the odds are slim and that every mother thinks their kid is cuter then every other kid but I just couldn't help myself. I entered Cordon into a local cute baby contest. There is a panel of judges but popularity also counts so on July 6th we would appreciate your votes at this link

http://beautifulbabies.trb.com/wpmt/babies_home_gallery,0,7373766,permalink.ugcphotogallery?u=Jannie5150


P.S. The link keeps being funny and not showing the whole picture. So here is the one I submitted.

2 comments:

John and Linda said...

Jannie, I can't get the link to work. I copied and pasted in my browser and it still comes up nothing. Yes, you have the cutest baby and like John and I always say about cute babies, "They are pretty enough to be O'Dell's!" hahaha Hey...are you going brunette? Love the bangs!

Roseanne said...

Crap, I forgot to vote! I hope he wins though. He really is such a cutie!