Thursday, January 22, 2009

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Cordon has hit the 5 month mark. Here are a few pictures and video clips of our extremely cute boy.

He fell asleep playing with his favorite toy. Should I be worried it is a t.v remote?



Maybe I should start paying more attention to when he is tired and put him down for a nap so he stops falling asleep in random places









This is Buds new trick. It took about 3 days to teach it to him. Now he is an expert at sniffing out his treat.



Cordon and I both LOVE this jumperoo. He spends about 3 hours a day in this thing just jumping and playing with the toys. I was feeling really ripped off that he only takes 45 min naps so it's nice that this distracts him so I can get stuff done.
Poor Bud looks so pathetic. He does not like it when Cordon cries and I don't fix it immediately

No comments: