Thursday, July 10, 2008

You Know Your Pregnant When....

You Know Your Pregnant When....

The first and last thing you see in every building is the toilet.

Getting out of bed or off the couch is an Olympic Sport.

You have no idea how much you weight because you can't see the scale.

Every TV commercial makes you cry.

You have to asses how important something is that you just dropped... "is it really worth trying to bend over for that?"

You can smell dinner 5 houses away.

You forgot what you did 5 minutes ago.

Your on a first name basis with all your Dr's nurses.

People around you panic if you pick up anything that weighs more then 2 oz's.

A cough or sneeze nearly causes you to pee your pants.

Your belly has become a petting zoo.

People call you fat in creative ways "Oh, you've really blossomed!"

Your dog tries to step over your belly and gets high centered (this really did happen)

You're to tired to clean the kitchen so you make a list for your blog instead.

5 comments:

Rhonda Can't Help You said...

That list is hilarious!!! It'll be over soon, and THEN you'll just get no sleep!

Tiffney said...

I LOVE IT!!! I'm still laughing! Hang in there its almost done :D

Lisa/Scott said...

Only about 6 weeks left! Woo hoo! Even though there's little sleep and a lot of work with a newborn, I'd take it any day over those last few weeks. I hate the last month. I forgot how much I hated it until I had my boy. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't feel like cleaning the kitchen...even though it drove me nuts at the same time cause I still had the nesting instinct, I was just too tired to do anything about it. These last few weeks feel like forever, but at least you know it will end. You're so close! The light is at the end of the tunnel!

Michelle said...

I just looked at your blog for the first time since Christmas. Congratulations on expecting! Good luck and enjoy the next few weeks.

Doug and Tami said...

So funny, I peed my pants a little!!