Wednesday, August 22, 2007

To Many Bugs

I will never again buy a house surrounded by fields. I expected some bugs but not this many. I use to think crickets were soothing.... that was until they got in my house and wake me up every hour with their chirping. We also have some invisible bug that only comes out at night and flys around our room running into things. It landed on my face once.... that was fun



I don't know what these things are but I kill about 5 of them a day. They run around then try and burrow into the carpet when they get scared. They are fun to flick though




It's bad enough to see about 1 of these guys a day... but when you find two of them in your bed (different days) one of which is on your pillow... that is ridiculous.








3 comments:

heather telford photography said...

Thats the most disgusting spider i have ever seen!! How the heck do you sleep!! J/K We have spiders to but like 4x smaller than that one... The picture i took is up in Midway.. Pretty huh!! When do you come to St. George next?

heather telford photography said...

How fun RUSSIA!! Thats awesome Jannie.. I cant wait to here all about it..

Anonymous said...

I can totally sympathize!!! We live in the middle of a bunch of fields too. The flies are insane! I kill dozens every day. The spiders freaked me out at first, but I'm sort of getting used to them. Anyway, I know how you feel :)